Sunday, July 15, 2007

...this just in.

This blog believe it or not has no direct subject matter. Think of it as just a random update on my life, interests, and hobbies.

Wait! Isn't that what blogs are supposed to be about in the first place?

Whatever. Well, I've recently learned that "Studio 60" is toast however a DVD Collection is set to be released this fall, be sure to add that to your "must own" lists. Again, I loved that show and if you'd like to hear my rants and raves on it I refer you to my blog directly beneath.

I've started picking up on "Heroes" again where I left off this spring and I'm finding myself addicted once and for all. It's also now official - my three (3) favorite series on television (in no particular order) are "Lost", "24", and "Heroes". I am still fans of "Nip/Tuck", "Smallville", "Boston Legal", and "Friday Night Lights"; however, the listed trio take my heart and priority.

... as for sitcoms.

It's really quite simple : Thursday nights, NBC, 8pm to 10pm - that whole lineup. "My Name Is Earl", "The Office", "Scrubs", and "30 Rock". My four (4) favorite sitcoms currently on the air right now all back to back, what more could I ask for in comedy?

Books.

Due to picking up extra shifts at work, catching up on shows, films, and whatnot. I've been pretty behind on novels. However, I am almost finished with Dan Brown's "Deception Point" - his first novel. It's not great, however not bad. It is nowhere near as good as his other novels but it's definitely worth reading. Hmmm, perhaps I'll review it once I'm finished.

Films.

There's nothing new in that department believe it or not. I haven't seen anything in theaters since the very-entertaining "FF2". I still need to see "Die Hard 4" and "Transformers", possibly this weekend.

Life.

Nothing really new also. Again, busy with work. I am getting a mighty-high paycheck this week and I plan on enjoying my 3 upcoming days off this next weekend in style. Care to join me?

End note.

That's it for now. Remember to always check in for new blogs and feel free to shout out when needed. I'm always around. Take care guys.

Later,
Chris

No comments: