Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Were Ready To Believe You

Well folks, I can no longer officially wait to get my XBOX 360. It looks as if a "Ghostbusters" game is coming out for the 360 in the not-so-distant future and it looks quite impressive. Expected to come out sometime this fall or winter; we can expect to see Peter, Egon, Ray, and Winston showing some "pre-historic bitch how we do things downtown".

Also, a new installment of the series "Ghostbusters: Generation" is slated to come out early this fall with a whole new cast of characters. I've been following the development of the film frequently and it looks real well done.

It's good to see franchises and series from my childhood making a comeback. Too bad, "Back To The Future: The Ride" has been closed forever to make way for a new "Simpsons" attraction, though I'm sure it will be awesome. If you're a frequent visitor of youtube.com you should check out some of the fake demos made for "Back To The Future" the game, looks great. Anyways, I'll be back with more posts and updates of the game and movie and life later.

-Chris

No comments: