Monday, June 11, 2007

Confessions Of A Surveying Junkie

2 surveys in 2 days?!?!?! I know what's up don't worry, however I must admit I did a small ounce of fun doing the last one so I figured doing a second wouldn't hurt. This survey is better than the last one though, so enjoy. New Posts soon.

-Chris

Ten bands/artists you couldn't live without:
[1] 311
[2] Foo Fighters
[3] Red Hot Chili Peppers
[4] Jon Bon Jovi
[5] Aerosmith
[6] Jimmy Eat World
[7] Something Corporate
[8] Hellogoodbye
[9] Alanis Morissette
[10] The Police

Nine albums that are important to you:
[1] Foo Fighters - Nothing Left To Lose
[2] 311 - From Chaos
[3] Blink 182 - Enema Of The State
[4] Further Seems Forever - How To Start A Fire
[5] Something Corporate - Leaving Through The Window
[6] Jimmy Eat World - Bleed American
[7] Ben Folds - Rocking The Suburbs
[8] Anberlin - Blueprints For The Blackmarket
[9] Further Seems Forever - The Moon Is Down


Eight movies you'd watch over and over:
[1] Hollywoodland
[2] Back To The Future
[3] Unbreakable
[4] Ferris Bueller's Day Off
[5] Pirates Of The Caribbean
[6] Batman Begins
[7] JFK
[8] Dogma

Seven things that annoy you:
[1] Taxes
[2] People who complain about widescreen formatted dvd's, get with it!!!
[3] Senior citizens who take forever to tell a story that has no importance whatsoever.
[4] Lines for machines at the gym.
[5] Drunk drivers.
[6] My dvd player - it's a piece of shit (New Xbox360 in not-so-distant future)
[7] Movie flubs, like the vassoline that suddenly vanishes in the drawer in "American Pie" or how in "Spiderman" where Mary Jane is being mugged by four guys, Spiderman throws two of the men into two windows behind Mary Jane. The camera goes back to Spiderman beating up the other two guys. When the camera goes back to Mary Jane the two windows are fine. Fucking slackers!!

Six of your favorite songs:
[1] Foo Fighters - Everlong
[2] Billy Joel - We Didn't Start The Fire
[3] Wallflowers - One Headlight
[4] Rob Thomas - Small Wonders
[5] Good Charolette - We Believe
[6] Huey Lewis And The News - Hip to be Square

Five TV shows you watch regularly:
[1] Lost
[2] 24
[3] Smallville
[4] The Office
[5] Seinfeld (gone but not forgotten, I still watch reruns every night.)

Four of your all-time- magazines:
[1] Movie Monthly
[2] Maxim
[3] Rolling Stone
[4] Galls Catalog

Three albums you've bought recently:
[1] Dashboard Confessional - Dusk And Summer
[2] U2 - 18 Singles
[3] Hellogoodbye - Zombies!Aliens!Vampires!Dinosaurs!. I bought that about 5 months ago and I know I've bought other things since, just can't think of them right now. I have bought a lot of singles off itunes but the survey asks for albums and not singles. Yes, I sometimes only buy singles from popular radio songs off itunes instead of full albums. Yes, I can be a tool sometimes. Hey, atleast I admit it.

Two Musicians/Actors you would like to date:
[1] Kelly Clarkson.
[2] Mandy Moore.

One Band whos music would be described as writing the soundtrack of your life:
[1] Well, this is a tough one. Though after some deliberation I'm going with the Foo Fighters. Yeah, that'll work. Or Michael Jackson.... just kidding.


AFI or Coheed and Cambria: Coheed, no doubt.
Nirvana or AC/DC: Oh god! Nirvana.
Dashboard Confessional or Bright Eyes: Never even heard of Bright Eyes, does that make me less cool? So I guess I'll have to go with Dashboard.
Avril Lavigne or Fefe Dobson: Is Fefe Dobson still around? Haven't heard from her in a while. Oh, my answer is Avril.
Something Corporate or Yellowcard: WTF!!!! Something Corporate!
Puddle Of Mudd or Staind: Ummmmmmm, I don't think so.
Britney or Christina: Eh, Britney.
Justin or JC: Bitch or Butch?
Nick or Aaron: Who wrote this survey anyways?!
The Spice Girls or Hilary Duff: I'll admit it, when I was 12 I had the Spice Girls album. Spice Girls.
Hoobastank or Incubus: Incubus... duh!

---------ABOUT YOU---------
`Name: Chris
`Birthday: 3-1-84
`Hair Color: Dirty blond, now that I have hair again
`Eye color: Blue
`Skipped School: Oh god yeah!
`Kissed/French?: I am 23
`Loved someone/who/how manys times?: Can't say.
`Brothers/Sisters: 1 sister.
`Your Bedtime: Depends.

---------HAVE YOU EVER---------
`Ever been so drunk you blacked out: Never actually.
`Put a body part on fire for amusement: Can't say I did.
`Been in a car accident: Not while I was driving, few close calls though.
`Been hurt emotionally: Incredibly.
`Kept a secret from everyone: Yes.
`Wanted to hook up with a friend: Surely.
`Cried during a Movie: Guilty as charged.
`Had a crush on a teacher: My art teacher in high school was pretty hot.
`Ever thought an animated character was hot?: Jessica Rabbit all the way!!
`Had a New Kids on the Block tape: HAHAHHAHAHA! Ummmm no.
`Been on stage: Several times.
`Cut your hair: Shaved it for 9 months straight.
`Been sarcastic: I live therefore I am.

---------FAVORITE----------
`Shampoo: Suave
`Soap: Ivory
`Color: Blue
`Lace or satin: I don't know actually.
`Cartoon Characters: Peter Venkman (Real Ghostbusters)
`Fav Food: Cheeseburger
`Fav Outfit: Jeans and Polo.
`Fav Advertisement: Any with William Shatner. SHOP! COMPARE! SAVE!
`Fav Movie: Currently - Hollywoodland
`Fav Ice Cream: Cookies and cream.
`Fav Subject: TV/Film production.
`Fav Drink: Tropical Citrus Vitamin Water

------------RIGHT NOW------------
`Doing: Online survey, aduh.
`I'm feeling: Warm.
`Eating: Going to get something soon.
`Drinking: Nothing yet
`Thinking about: Errands to do today.
`Listening to: Itunes
`Talking to: Nobody

---------LAST 24 HRS---------
`Cried: Nope
`Worn a skirt: Ummm, Im a guy.. but yes I have ;-)
`Met someone new: Think so.
`Cleaned your room: I clean it everyday.
`Drove a car: A few.

----------DO YOU BELIEVE IN----------
`Yourself:Always.
`Friends: Yes.
`Santa Clause: Not anymore.
`Tooth Fairy: Never actually
`Destiny/Fate: Used to.
`Angels: Sure
`Ghosts: Why wouldn't I.
`UFO's: Yes, but only the nice ones like "Close Encounters", not the mean ones from "ID4" or "War of the Worlds" though those movies kicked ass too.

No comments: